FIX KODI GOOGLE DRIVE ADDONS ACCOUNT MANAGER OBJECT HAS NO LOAD ATTRIBUTE GOOGLE DRIVE
If you are using google drive to stream on your Kodi, you might have an error like me. This is very frustrated if you are heavy user that stream video from google drive. This problem are happen due to latest update from kodi and changes has been made by kodi. The error that happen to me like below..
1. Use latest KODI
Please use latest kodi which is 18.8. You may download at kodi official website. For example im using kodi for windows.
2. Adding Google Drive Repo
- Adding repo.daro.mx as a source in Kodi and then install the repository zip.
- Open Kodi
- Select Settings
- Select File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following http://repo.daro.mx and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media source, type cguZZman’s repo or the name you want and select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen and select Add-ons (from the left hand menu)
- Select Add-on Browser (box icon top left)
- Select Install from zip file
- Select cguZZman’s repo
- Select repository.cguzzman-1.0.0.zip
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Or you can directly download the zip from here: repository.cguzzman-1.0.0.zip and then install it manually.
3. Update Google Drive Addons to latest version
After follow step 2, you might go to your addons and update the google drive addons to the latest version.
4. Reopen google drive video addons like usual
After you follow the instructions above. all the problems you face will be fixed and now you can reopen google drive addons as usual. That’s all. Hope this posting help you fix the google drive kodi problem. See ya ! Any question or comment please leave below.